Monday, July 11, 2011

My deeds could be callous and hurting you,
My words might sound irritating and meaningless to you
But my intention was always clear to me - Not to lose you.

I know Silence is more eloquent than words…but then, I wish u could see that sm1’s Ego couldn’t defy its heart and he burst out, just by seeing you once after a long.

I am only responsible of making my own mess, no one else; It isn't “fear of losing You” but The "Fear" itself. My thought itself is the creator of my illusion, no one else...

3 comments:

  1. Love the last few lines,,,,Aptly said...and so true,,,plus, they Suit me,,,

    PS..Dnt use sms language on the blog,,,,leave it pure, and unadulterated...:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's the illusion that has been stated in words..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes each day is a struggle... but it doesn't go..

    ReplyDelete