Saturday, June 25, 2011

Interpretations...

There is always a little truth behind
"mazak kr raha tha..." -a little emotions behind.
"mujhe koi farak nai padta..." -a little pain behind !
"its ok..." -a little need behind !
"Pata nhi..." -a lot of words behind "silence" So try 2 understand d feelings & not d words...

Love and lust
In few days I am getting married and i was disturbed, sympathetic and sorry for my friend who says "he loves me" but i don't/cant. now sometimes i also feel guilt to let it happened which i could avoid early but didn't do becoz of the intimacy got developed as i found easy going with him . now as my date is coming nearer he is doing/trying all shorts of things to prove his love and i started feeling bad for that then finally i got message "OK, u wanna marry him? GO but i want to sleep with you for one night".Now i am calm and relaxed.
but then a thought got emanated in my mind. Recognizing a true love would be more easier if our society could be open society, we could avoid Love & Lust encapsulation :)

jism ki baat nahi thi, unke dil tak jana tha
lambi doori taiy karne me, waqt to lagta hai...

No comments:

Post a Comment