Saturday, April 9, 2011

Y a monk sold his Ferrari...

There is a sense of feeling "of Being" without any interference of our thoughts, just being and then a smile comes on your face. hard do describe,
its like the feeling when we woke up Saturday morning but lying on bed with content as we don't have to go to office. or a kind of feeling we get when catch the morning bus and take half an hour before we reach the office.

Every interaction with this outside world is like ripples created by the stone in the calm pond (mind). and the weird thing is we get lost in that ripples.
something cause anger, something cause sadness, something cause love or happiness and we keep moving to and fro between these feeling(ripples).
and even when we are not interacting just sitting our thoughts gives me those feelings and I am lost :(.
but the moment we come out of all those feelings(cause by external world/thoughts) then that feeling is what we say feeling of "Being" or content and once you get the glimpse of that feeling by anyway you will always see misery in this world and will carry the temptation of that feeling and that's where you have stepped into the escalator you will have the feeling of uniqueness in you always.
Until then we live a compulsive life, a influenced life, you say bad i get hurt, you say good i am happy, you get more salary then me,i get hurt, i say congratulations but i am jealous of your boyfriend/girlfriend, he he. few people i say friends bcoz i admire them n they admire me blindly even if i am wrong he he rest all are against me and i have to prove them (wo kahete hain na, If you are not with me, YOU are against me )and we work really hard and prove one by one but in all this we get lost and gradually go far away to our self(the being).

"I am not with you just becoz I am with myself dear:), not against you..."

I born alone, I live alone, I die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that I am not alone.But its fact that I am alone

It is far better to be alone than to wish you were and Being alone is not lonely...

No comments:

Post a Comment