Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mending wall...

Each time I try to mend a wall between you and me
A black cloud comes and rains down, it makes me wet n i feel cold, I start crying.
seeing this all a silent breeze comes and says she is still there for you
And then I move a brick to see u and the wet wall falls down.
You turn back and see me crying, you try to come but its bricks got mound.
You try to climb but you slip all down…
You got up again but by seeing you in pain I forgot my pain..
and i laugh to cheer but you get hurt thinking I laughed at you :(
You turned back again leaving me numb
and I again start mending that wall between you and me...

"Unke dekhe se, jo aa jaati hai muh par raunak
wo samjhte hain ki beemar ka haal achha hai"
"dekhiaye pate hai kusaak buton se kya faiz
ek barhman ne kaha hai ke ye saal achha hai"
"humko malum hai jannat ki haqikat lekin
dil ko khush rakhne ko ye khayal achha hai"

1 comment: